Break Through Your Fitness Plateau and Build Confidence in One Session!
What To Expect At Our Session:
Lifestyle Optimization Assessment
- Let’s discuss your current lifestyle practices and pick out a few habits, that if changed, would yield the results you are looking for!
Results-Driven Workout Program
- Go through a mobility assessment
- Enjoy a 30 minute workout designed by coach Lindsay!
- She will identify your strengths and weaknesses to develop a workout plan that builds strength, improves endurance, and supports your overall health goal.
Embody Nutrition Program
- You will received a customized program that meets you where you are, based on your nutritional gaps.
- This habit-based program will then be uploaded in your personal TrueCoach profile
Accountability & Progress Tracking App
- You will receive nutrition and fitness homework that is based on your overall health goal via the TrueCoach App
See What My Clients Are Saying
Business Owner, Dad, Artist
I started training with Lindsay in the fall of 2016, and she completely transformed my mindset and lifestyle. I have lost 20 lbs and I am stronger and leaner than I have ever been. She makes fitness easy to understand and fun to maintain.
Additionally she coaches on nutrition and the importance of how that alone can transform your body. She coaches with empathy and her client base is wide and broad, meaning: old and young, male and female, fit and not fit.
My journey with her is 2 years young and I can honestly say that there is no end in sight in regards to training with her.
I highly suggest and recommend Lindsay if you are looking for a change to your body and wellness
Aromatherapist, Mom, Badass
I have been working with Lindsay for 2 years now and I can easily say that she has transformed my body—I am stronger and more confident than ever. Her approach is encouraging, yet honest and direct. Most importantly, for someone like me who has worked through an injury, she is conscientious of your body and it’s limitations. Her knowledge of both efficient personal training and the human body, combined with her attention to using correct form has been key to my development and my ability to keep training. I can’t recommend Lindsay enough!
Pilates Instructor, Studio Owner, Mom,
Trainers like Lindsay really care about your success, so if you just show up you will get results because she has already done the hard part of program design. You will never regret attending a workout and over the years I have found that just showing up for the workout is all you have to do. Just put your feet on the floor and get here, that is the hard part. The fun part is the workout itself. It is a luxury for me to be told what to do since I am so often teaching others. I try to keep that perspective. I am lucky to get the workout